MH Consulting, Inc. provides the full range of pipeline leak detection services to our clients. Our objective is to help our clients obtain, install, measure performance, and maintain the optimum leak detection system for their pipeline environment.
Our Services include:
• Develop technical specifications, functional specifications, request for quotes, and implementation
• Leak Detection Industry Technology Reviews
• Leak detection capability evaluations, site specific leak detection system specifications/requirements documents
• Leak detection system Best Available Technology Assessments
• Leak detection system competitive bid processes
• API 1149 leak detection system analysis
• API 1195 training and program development
• Predictive spill volume analysis
• Installed leak detection system performance analysis
• Pipeline Thermal Modeling
• Professional Project Management
• Security and Surveillance Networks
• Training Simulator and Engineering Model, 800 mile crude oil pipeline system
• Real Time Transient Model Design and Implementation. 800 mile, crude oil pipeline system
• North Slope Alaska Flow Measurement and Leak Detection Assessment. Flow measurement engineering assessment and best available technology assessment of a large production pipeline system
• Fiber Optic Thermal Leak Detection System. The first 3rd party company to develop and provided installation oversight of a fiber optic thermal based crude oil system in the U.S.A.
• Alyeska Pipeline Service Co.
• Chesapeake Energy
MH Consulting Inc.
2103 Sorbus Way
Anchorage, Ak 99508